Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray is a new type of oral lubricant specially formulated to actually help promote healing as it moistens.
Using the state-of-the-art moisturizers, Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray coats tender mouth tissues for long-lasting protection from dryness. Enhanced by pampering textures and a soft flavor to relieve burning sensations.
Only Biotene contains three beneficial bio-active enzymes found in saliva, to help maintain the oral environment. These bio-active enzymes with essential Amino acids recreate the natural protection found in the mouth.
The bio-active enzymes in Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray also inhibit the causes and effects of odor causing bacteria. The gentle mint flavor is sweetened with xylitol and contains NO sugar or saccharin.
Biotene Moisturizing Mouth Spray is extremely helpful in relieving severe dry mouth symptoms: burning, sore tissues, cotton palate, and swallowing difficulties. Use as often as necessary. Works great under dentures.
Experience a source of moisture for the comfort and health of your mouth!
At present can say that it does the work of moisturizing dry mouth and is helpful that way. However it does not prevent dry mouth.
By M Todd from Vacouver WA on 08-18-11
Have been using Biotene products since finishing radiation treatment for head and neck CA. Started with Biotene mouth gel when I went back to work, but this was messy around customers. Then I found the Biotene Mouth Spray. I carried it in my purse so it would be handy, but then my husband asked to try it, and he loved it too. Now I can't find it at my usual stores here in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Thank heavens for internet shopping.
By Adele Koontz from Indiana on 01-25-11
Purified water, polyglycitol, propulene glycol, sunflower oil, xylitol, milk protein extract, potassium sorbate, xanthum gum, flavor, citric acid, disodium phosphate, acesulfame K, potassium thiocyanate, lactoferrin, rosemary extract, canola oil, tocopherol, soybean oil.
Enzyme System: Lactoperoxidase, lysozyme.
Use as needed for instant comfort. Shake well before use. Safe to swallow. Spray directly into mouth whenever relief is needed.
Consult a doctor should symptoms worsen. Keep out of reach of children.