The only Dry Mouth Toothpaste with the patented salivary LP3 Enzyme System that supplements the mouth's natural antibacterial protection! This triple enzyme protection relieves dry mouth, helps prevent cavities and fights bad breath.
Biotene is the #1 Dentist and Hygienist recommended brand for Dry Mouth!
Biotene Dry Mouth Toothpaste contains fluoride to strengthen teeth against cavities while relieving oral irritations due to Dry Mouth. You may not realize you suffer from dry mouth until it causes serious dental problems. If you are experiencing some of the following problems, it may be due to dry mouth.
Dry mouth is commonly associated with the use of medications.
Biotene Antibacterial Dry Mouth Toothpaste is:
If you've got Sjogren's syndrome or another condition that causes dry mouth, Biotene toothpaste is well worth it. First, it doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulfate which can be very irritating. Second, it really does help keep your mouth moist during the day. It might take a little getting used to since it doesn’t foam up like most toothpastes. The ingredients and enzymes in this toothpaste fight dry mouth, plaque, and bacteria.
Plus, it helps moisturize your lips. Cracked lips is such an annoying situation along with dry mouth. Usually I can't make it more than 1 hour without having to apply lip balm. Now I can go all day without even thinking about my lips drying out. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone with dry mouth.
By Adam from Sacramento, Ca on 05-10-11
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide
Adults and children 6 years and older: Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twixe a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician. To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established. Children under 2 years: : Ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.