AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash is a great way to maintain the freshness and cleanliness of your mouth with having to resort to harsh and unpleasant measures. When coupled with other AP-24 products (including toothpastes and sprays), AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash is the best way to keep your mouth at its cleanliness. This mouthwash is effective in preventing dental cavities and leaving a long-lasting freshness in your mouth. Just like all the other AP-24 products, this mouthwash contains the patented AP-24 ingredient that provides a powerful and effective way to clean your mouth and protect it from most forms of oral maladies, but it does so without resorting to alcohol or harsh detergents. Since it does not contain detergents or alcohol, this mouthwash is safe for kids and it doesn’t mean you have to worry about dry mouth and the problems that might create.
Although it is powerful, AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash is also a pleasure to use. This mouthwash contains a great-tasting vanilla mint flavor that will ensure your rinsing experience is comfortable one. This mouthwash’s formula works by helping to smooth out the surface of teeth and thus makes it difficult for plaque to remain and come back on to your teeth. AP-24 Anti-Plaque Fluoride Mouthwash is the most powerful yet delightful way to keep your mouth at its cleanest.
Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/ fluoride ion): anti-cavity
Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Dimethicone*, Sodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Flavor (aroma)
Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
Vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
Do not swallow the rinse
Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Keep out of the reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken